All
Забыли пароль?
Зарегистрироваться Правила Справка Пользователи Сообщения за день Поиск

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 27.01.2009, 02:06   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,477 / 846 (79) +++++++
Dynamics AX: MSDW: Bad Economy or Not, Here Are Ten Reasons to Attend Convergence 2009
Источник: http://dynamics-ax.blogspot.com/2009...e-are-ten.html
==============
Over at MSDynamicsWorld.com, there is a great article posted about attending Convergence 2009 this year. This was wrote by a GP person, but still the reason's apply acorss the board.

Here is the direct link: Here Are Ten Reasons to Attend Convergence 2009

From the article:
"Coming up March 10-13 in New Orleans is Microsoft Convergence 2009. Convergence is Microsoft's premier customer event for the Dynamics line of business, and it's one of Microsoft's largest conventions each year. A few people recently asked me why they should attend, given the difficult economy, and I was surprised that I quickly rattled off ten reasons why they should go. I'm sure that there are more but here are the ten biggest ones I came up with."

I wrote about Convergence at the start of this year, and gave some great links to the different area's of the convergence web site. Here is a direct link to that post: My Convergence 2009 Post.

I highly recommend everyone consider going. I would be there if I could be, but I will be busy this year.

Check back soon!

"Visit the Dynamics AX Community Page today!"

==============
Источник: http://dynamics-ax.blogspot.com/2009...e-are-ten.html